Shindman / ShaRna Scholarships
Check back in Febrauary 2015 for dates for this year.
Congratulations to the 12 scholarship recipients who received awards this past year to help them pursue higher education!
Terms and Eligibility:
- Jewish immigrants to Canada who arrived in the past 5 years and who are/were clients of JIAS Toronto.
- Will be enrolled for the fall or winter term in a post-secondary educational program in Ontario (i.e. university, college, or qualification training).
- Awards will be based on proven financial need.
- Jewish communal involvement or volunteer experience is an asset.
- Candidates may be required to participate in a personal interview.
- Prior recipients are not eligible to apply again.
Address applications and enquiries to:
Jack Shindman / ShaRna Foundation Scholarship Committee
c/o JIAS Toronto
4600 Bathurst Street, Suite #325
Toronto, ON M2R 3V3
For more information, please contact Joanna Sasson Morrison at 416-630-6481 x5440 or email@example.com