Shindman / ShaRna Scholarships
Deadline to Apply: April 10, 2014
Congratulations to the 26 scholarship recipients who received awards last year to help them pursue higher education!
This opportunity provides significant help for immigrants for post- secondary education, and/or assists immigrants to obtain professional training, re-certify, or upgrade their skills.
Click here to download the application.
Terms and Eligibility:
- Jewish immigrants to Canada who arrived in the past 5 years and who are/were clients of JIAS Toronto.
- Will be enrolled for the fall or winter term in a post-secondary educational program in Ontario (i.e. university, college, or qualification training).
- Awards will be based on proven financial need.
- Jewish communal involvement or volunteer experience is an asset.
- Candidates may be required to participate in a personal interview.
- Prior recipients are not eligible to apply again.
Address applications and enquiries to:
Jack Shindman / ShaRna Foundation Scholarship Committee
c/o JIAS Toronto
4600 Bathurst Street, Suite #325
Toronto, ON M2R 3V3
For more information, please contact Joanna Sasson Morrison at 416-630-6481 x5440 or email@example.com